- You are here: Home > KINGSWAY BRANCH TEMPORARY CLOSURE - Effective Monday, May 3, until further notice
You are here
KINGSWAY BRANCH TEMPORARY CLOSURE - Effective Monday, May 3, until further notice
With the well-being of our Members and Staff being our priority, we are closing the Kingsway Branch at 2975 Bloor St, until further notice as we investigate a case of potential exposure to COVID-19.
How can I do banking?
- The RONCESVALLES Lithuanian House Branch is OPEN
- Staff are available at the KINGSWAY Branch to serve you by telephone
- Parama.ca is always open for digital banking services
- Cash withdrawals and cheque deposits can be made through conveniently located ATM’s linked to the Exchange network (subject to a hold period)
- The night depository box is available for depositing cheques and currency
Before you visit the Roncesvalles Branch:
We strongly urge Members to do their banking by ATM, online or by telephone.
If a branch visit is unavoidable, please call us prior to visiting the Roncesvalles Branch.
For those visiting the Roncesvalles Branch, we have implemented enhanced cleaning protocols and COVID safeguards in accordance with PARAMA’s COVID Safety Policy.
Surcharge free ATM locators: https://www.theexchangenetwork.ca/Find-An-ATM.aspx or https://ding-free.ca/
Kingsway Branch – 416.207.9239
Roncesvalles Branch (Lithuanian House) – 416. 532.1149